About Me

My photo
Proud Mum to five children, 2 handsome sons (one in heaven) three beautiful daughters. Nanna to nine (5 gorgeous and precious grandsons, 4 lovable and precious granddaughters) one grandchild in heaven . Love to travel...Love my garden and the outdoors...Would like to go for more walks but life is so hectic these days. Retired with much more time for photography.

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Work finished

Peter and I have commenced our leave from work.
Now to do the last few things before we leave for Thailand on Thursday - hairdresser, pedicure, massage.
Must also check the luggage to ensure I have packed all we wish to take (not a lot really). Most importantly I must not forget the wedding dress!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Looking forward to seeing the photo's.

Unknown said...

Hi Pauline

Having lunch thought I would try this out. Hope your plans are going well. Its going to be great to hear about the wedding and trip and see your photos

take care
me